Friday, December 19, 2014

Of Love, Reasons & Breakups

Reasons, 
enough of your reasons, love,
its okay if you can't love me.
You don't have to hide behind reasons.


I get it now, its all my fault,
I allowed you to open the vault,
now you don't need my heart to cry,
well, I know you are the supreme being,
you can take it with a pinch of salt.
I can't, its my heart which is breaking here,
and I own it all, its all my fault.

enough of your reasons, love,
its okay if you can't love me.
You don't have to hide behind reasons.

Like a black and white painting,
I hung amid your numerous trophies,
You painted me with various shades of grey,
and called me your one and only masterpiece.
No, I wasn't blind,
Its just that I'd closed my eyes,
You called me your peace of mind,
and I trusted your bag full of lies.

I am still your masterpiece,
the crown to your shinning throne,
its your words which made me,
through you I was born.

I'd tried to repair the hands of time,
trusted the tick-tock of my naive heart,
I never knew it will be a never ending climb,
All I am left with time now is this empty desert.

Its all my fault, I own it all,
What lied within the casing,
I couldn't see with my open eyes,
I am a coward, don't believe in much tongue lashing, 
So here is where I leave you,
its time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Emotional Saina takes CWG gold, a title to heal Rio Olympics pain

Looking up at the sky, Saina Nehwal let out a scream after grabbing the coveted gold, eight years after she had become the toast of the ...