Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Credits


Even in the darkest of nights, I can hear the whistle of the train which carries my memories through the deserted rail tracks of the past. All the tracks which I had laid over the years of my life, lay stretched out in different directions, like an wounded snake wriggling in pain. I wait for time to pass and soon they take the shape of a convoluted pathway, which I always find difficult to follow. But even in the midst of all these zigzag maze of railroad, I never give up hope. I keep traveling and when I can't follow anymore, I wait at some makeshift stations and wait for the train. Sometimes the trains whistles past me, never bothered to stop or slow down and sometimes they pick me up. But every time, I lost my way, I eventually found the traces, which converge to you.

No comments:

Emotional Saina takes CWG gold, a title to heal Rio Olympics pain

Looking up at the sky, Saina Nehwal let out a scream after grabbing the coveted gold, eight years after she had become the toast of the ...