Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I like your smile
for it looks real
you can kill me with it
they are so surreal

your words smeared on my dying hope
so soft and perfect
like those white petals over the dead
your eyes so neat and clear
they can devour a million libraries
without a fleet

These days I don't see truth
I don't mind coz fake looks so believable
still I am tempted to believe today
your nude and bare skin
face you face, eye to eye
with all my seven deadly sins

Does the night still succumb to the day
or they spare the last ray
even the alligator in heaven, can't say
till then, let me wash off my blood stains
at my own sinful bay

No comments:

Emotional Saina takes CWG gold, a title to heal Rio Olympics pain

Looking up at the sky, Saina Nehwal let out a scream after grabbing the coveted gold, eight years after she had become the toast of the ...