Wednesday, February 25, 2015



All that was, all that ever would be, 
is lost in you, 
what remains are embers in the pyre of fate,
I wait like the stillness of a night, 
searching hope in the smoke that finds its face in the light escaping from the outside world, 
grievances and mercies have piled up on the broken slate of faith, 
night like these i fill them with words, 
no emotions survives in the ruins of uncertainty,
no breath can find its way in and out in the maze of despondency, 
yet I carry this bag of uncertainty, 
this maze in my head, 
walking on a path time left me, 
My legs are tired, 
I am fading an inch everyday, 
I am waiting for the road to turn.

Emotional Saina takes CWG gold, a title to heal Rio Olympics pain

Looking up at the sky, Saina Nehwal let out a scream after grabbing the coveted gold, eight years after she had become the toast of the ...