Monday, May 17, 2010

I have to rise above pain
I have to rise above loss and gain
I have to rise above sufferings
I have to stop worrying

There is no point analysing
or wait for a divine intervene
There is no point fearing the inevitable
or wait for the final call

I have to go through this friction drill
and find a way through this innumerable trials
I have to endure more
and free my soul

There is no time to regret
or space to go on a voyage
I have to drench in the light
to free the bird in the cage

1 comment:

itsyvitsy said...

Breaking away from the shell or cocoon that one has put himself into. Finally, the awakening is here.

Emotional Saina takes CWG gold, a title to heal Rio Olympics pain

Looking up at the sky, Saina Nehwal let out a scream after grabbing the coveted gold, eight years after she had become the toast of the ...