Sunday, April 22, 2012
Of a world, some boats and a gust of wind
An entire world chained in shackles,
break into pieces,
falling slowly like snow
and then like rain, creating ripples in the river.
The boats which were tied to the shore,
stare helplessly at the carbon sky
The shreds keep raining and snowing
and then disappearing in the water.
A gust of wind earns them freedom,
unwinding the ropes which held them back to the shore.
They float aimlessly swayed by the wind,
gather the remnants and get lost in the mist.
Time wonders, what fate held for them?
Did they reach the shores?
Or capsized on the way,
sinking at the bottom of the river's heart?
I still wake up from this nightmare
of a world, some boats and a gust of wind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emotional Saina takes CWG gold, a title to heal Rio Olympics pain
Looking up at the sky, Saina Nehwal let out a scream after grabbing the coveted gold, eight years after she had become the toast of the ...
-
She ask me why do I strive? battered and bruised, everyday why do i try to keep alive? I wish she knew why the sun burns Why he refuses ...
-
I don't want to feel it defeat, lose and pain, I don't want to fall, I have seen it all. Crestfallen, I stand. The blam...

No comments:
Post a Comment