Zillion pages on life and Humanity
He read in his youthful days
painting images of revolution in his mind
He thrived on verses and unread face
Alas! time robbed him of his equanimity
destitute of emotions, he survives
Strife-torn between truth and reality
Now he lays aloof like a sack full of lies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emotional Saina takes CWG gold, a title to heal Rio Olympics pain
Looking up at the sky, Saina Nehwal let out a scream after grabbing the coveted gold, eight years after she had become the toast of the ...
-
She ask me why do I strive? battered and bruised, everyday why do i try to keep alive? I wish she knew why the sun burns Why he refuses ...
-
I don't want to feel it defeat, lose and pain, I don't want to fall, I have seen it all. Crestfallen, I stand. The blam...
6 comments:
beautiful...
You are brilliant dude!! I just loved it... Few words, but encompassed the essence...
sack full of lies feels so grown up from the child-learnt "pocket full of lies"...
so in parallel!
n ow, those shots were from katmandu.
thanks for your words of silence.
good one....bhetor mone holo echoed bdly...
is it abou your ownself..by any chance? Be as it may, it is good!!!
@Tanaya: m happy that u liked it...BTWN .... Its about us ....keep walking!!!
Post a Comment